Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Behind the name..

I dont' know why, but i just started wondering what my name stands for.. I know it's French and all.. but what it really means...


I checked on this site:
http://www.behindthename.com/
The masculine version is Rene and apparently it stems from the word "renatus" which in late latin means "born again" just thought it was intereting.. haha

Speaking of born again, i am quite furious this week that i've almost been run over by cars on the street 3x in the span of 2 days. If this keeps up.. i might have to be "born again!" argh... there was one that seems like he was deliberately aiming to HIT me! I was crossing the road (which i got the little white man sign to say i can do so.. so i was NOT jay walking) and the car was turning left. I say he was deliberate due to the fact that his turn was into the wrong side of the road.. (on coming traffic) in which i was situated at that moment! beejeezzz!

Well.. i'm just really procrastinating.. which i should stop now! Good luck for all those still surviving TAX!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tau said...

hi renee
you should look up michael and tell me why it's significant, besides the fact that people like me and michael jordan exist.

have the cars let up on trying to hit you?

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home