Friday, November 17, 2006

What will i do..

Are there times when you feel like nothing is going your way? What you were aiming to go/get is now unachievable? Feel like you have so much work that you have no time to plan your future? O my. I feel i pinch of this now. Soon approaching the christmas holidays, i have a fair bit excited yet a little exhausted. From school work, no rest, and the constant reminder that i got to "figure out my life". Graduation is definetly a "woot woot" in my books... but what i'm suppose to do after i don't really give much a "toot toot" about.
Teachers apps are due soon, but i don't feel my creditials are up to par to apply. But my friends say "apply anyways as a back up." She spent $500 just applying for schools. But the difference is that i know she'll be a SUPERB teacher with her experience, passion and all. Lately, i'm feeling a lil passion for nothing. With the past of CA rejection (which i don't think i was cut out for anyways), it has left me in a dark gray area that i've dread to be in for ages.. the time where you graduate you have you have no direction of where to go.
Furthermore, the fact that i'm sitting on my bum most of the time due to my lovely studying session has immensingly added extra insulation on my buttox! I reallly need to hit the gym! This is, if you know me well enough, the my MOST sensitive subject ever.. FATTNESS.
You can call me names or joke around and all.. but i can relive my child-hood nightmare of getting chubby again. I lived with it almost half of my life (so far) and i'm not going to let it pull down my self-esteem anymore! But it seems like a vicious cycle.. since i'm an emotional eatter at times. I think its the worst when you know you need to do it to change everything aroiund.. but you don't/tempted not to take the first step!

On a more sunnier note.. i've found another drink to study with (non-alcoholic ofcourse). Instead of getting Orangina, i just use Perrier water and OJ! Lovely boost of energy :) minus the sugar and the cream in a coffee! Now that's a double WOOT WOOT! Good luck all to those that have examies soooonnn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home