Sunday, November 19, 2006

Not alone

Even when you don't speak the words, He speaks in many ways to let you know you are not alone!

You Are My All In All


You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious Jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all


Jesus Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name


Taking my sin my cross my shame
Rising again I bless your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You lift me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all


Jesus Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

1 Comments:

Blogger gendi said...

hey renren, i am so glad that God spoke to you through this wonderful song :)

I miss you and i read your last post, i really hope everythign is well, and i really look forward to chilling with you and shopping with you when all is DONE!! :)

take a biiiiig breath when you feel like you couldn't do it anymore and feel free to call me anytime :)

luv u uuuuu

" 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest...Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.'" Matthew 11:28-30 (new living translation)

" 'Come to Me, all of you who work and have heavy loads. I will give you rest. Follow My teachings and learn from Me. I am gentle and do not have pride. You will have rest for your souls. For My way of carrying a load is easy and My load is not heavy.' " (same verse, new life version)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home